Probiotics Week on Periscope, Blab and Katch.me
***Periscope is a new form of social media that allows us to Broadcast LIVE and Watch from…well, wherever we are! Cool huh?
But wait there’s more… See Periscope Tips and Etiquette Below Videos)
***Blab is LIVE Broadcasting Talk Show Style!
Probiotics Week on Blab
REAL Health Mythbusters: Do Probiotics REALLY Work?
Probiotics Week on Periscope
The Critter Factor – Episode One –
Watch on #Periscope until Tuesday 1Permalink on Katch.me
Making Water Kefir – Episode Two –
– 2Permalink on Katch.me
Making Coconut Water Kefir – Episode Three –
Watch live until Tuesday – then use this 3Permalink
Making Beet Kvass –
Cultured Produce with Louis in Las Vegas
Nutrient Rich Brunch in Las Vegas
Probiotic Wees Recap and Explosive Demo!
Tips for Periscope Viewers:
* Just Download the APP and set up your profile. You can follow me at @TaraRayburn
* It will difficult to sending you notifications when someone you are following is LIVE
(you can changes this in settings if it gets annoying)
* These broadcasts are available to view for 24 hours and then go magically away…that is unless you also download the free APP from Katch.me or follow someone there too. Katch.me saves your video and links until you decide to delete it.
Etiquette for Periscope Viewers:
* Tapping your screen gives “hearts” and tells the viewer you value what they are doing AND tells others there videos are worth watching. If you like em’ tap those hearts out. When you watch from Katch.me you can no longer give heart love or comment.
*You can swipe the screen to invite folks to watch REAL time via Twitter or #Periscope
* While those of us “scoping” try and welcome viewers and answer questions it’s really hard sometimes. Most of us do watch videos later to see what we missed the first time.PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.