The Cupcake Girls are Celebrating 7 Years – Happy Birthday
The Cupcake Girls Mission: Respect, Resources, Relationships
The Cupcake Girls provide confidential support to those involved in the sex industry, as well as those affected by domestic sex trafficking
through holistic resources, case management, and after care. They provide nonjudgmental support to empower
our clients in their pursuits through respect, resources, and relationships.
I have been a fan of this amazing heart-giving group since it began here in Vegas. The lives I’ve seen transform are beyond belief. I’m so grateful for the tenacity of their fearless
CEO Joy Hoover and ALL of the obstacles she and her teams in Vegas and Portland have faced to support a community of people often left forgotten. Please join us if you are in Vegas
March 15th, 7-9pm for this 7 year Birthday celebration and fundraiser. If you aren’t here, please consider making a donation or at least spread the word.
Over the past seven years, Here is what they have already provided:
● 1,527 individual case management meetings & peer support groups, including trauma support.
● 576 instances of providing mental health assistance, including suicide screenings & life guidance.
● 488 professional sessions with doctors, dentists, & lawyers.
● 311 financial grants or care packages given to assist with: bus passes, rent, bills, & other essential needs.
● 155 prenatal, new parent, & family resources.
● 142 sessions for career counseling, resume building & educational support.
● 134 housing referrals & support.
● 105 financial planning referrals, including tax advising.
Come celebrate The Cupcake Girls, our mission, our growth and our future goals at @TheSpaceLV on March 15th, 2018 from 7:00pm until 9:00pm.
Photo cred @lovelyindeed
* Make a donation even if you can’t go
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.